Our application is in, now we wait.

We’ve submitted our application to Israel’s Ministry of Education. Now, we wait to see if Israel’s right-wing government will allow us to continue holding our Dialogue Meeting program in Israeli high schools.

While we wait, we are gearing up to fight back. Even before the Ministry’s decision, Israeli schools have become scared to bring the Parents Circle to speak to their students. We’ve experienced cancellations and postponements of our program.

We are not going to wait quietly. We need your help:
Donate now to our Emergency Campaign.

Today, we launch the Stand with Parents Circle Emergency Fund Campaign. We need to raise $100,000 to fight back with legal action, advocacy and media in Israel.

Do you want to stand with us against Israeli government’s attacks? Donate now.

Stay tuned as we await their decision.